**WIN** A PATIENT TRANSFER SCALE FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT!
This entry was posted on 20/07/2020.
To celebrate the launch of our new Facebook page Marsden Group- Medical Weighing (hyperlink), we are offering a HUGE giveaway. You could win a Patient Transfer Scale for your department or care home.
What is the Patient Transfer Scale? It is a pioneering weighing scale invented by an A&E nurse, that weighs immobile patients quickly and easily during transfers. Why guesstimate when you can have an accurate weight? See more here: http://bit.ly/2yIjJMc/p>
The Patient Transfer Scale is helping staff get an accurate weight up and down the UK and in 33 countries worldwide! Not to mention the PTS is a finalist for the HSJ 2020 Patient Safety Innovation of the Year Award.
Don’t miss your chance to win this amazing device for your area or department. Why guesstimate a patient weight when you get an accurate weight?
All you have to do to enter is:
- Answer the following question on the post below: What is the maximum weight capacity of the Patient Transfer Scale?
Winner to be announced on 24/08/2020. Good Luck! Don't forget to tag a friend or family member who would love to win!
See full terms and conditions below:
Marsden Weighing Group Ltd Patient Transfer Scale Competition terms and conditions. Please read the following carefully before entering:
1. The promoter is: Marsden Weighing Machine Group Ltd, whose registered office is at Unit 1 Genesis Business Park Sheffield Road Rotherham S60 1DX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Marsden Weighing Machine Group Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 24/08/2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must ‘Like’ both the competition post (listed above) and the Marsden Medical Facebook page. Entrants must also tag at least ONE person in the comments and share the post on their page or group.
10. Winner(s)The competition winner must be a healthcare professional and be able to provide proof of their position and workplace. E.g. NHS ID Number or the international equivalent. Anyone may enter this competition to nominate a healthcare professional as long as the eventual winner can provide proof of their position and workplace.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows:
One Patient Transfer Scale.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Marsden Weighing Machine Group Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Marsden Weighing Machine Group Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.