Marsden M-920 Stainless Steel Bed Weigher
Marsden M-920 is a stainless steel weighing platform with IP68-certified waterproof loadcells. This low profile bed and trolley scale is most commonly used for weighing patients on admission, particularly those who are immobile.
What is the M-920?
The Marsden M-920 Bed Weigher comes with a two-screened indicator that features a full numerical keypad, as well as Tare, Hold and Pre-Set Tare functions.
600kg to 1000kg
200g to 500g
1200mm x 1200mm, 1500mm x 1200mm, 1500mm x 1500mm
1850mm x 1335mm, 2110mm x 1335mm, 2110mm x 1635mm
Internal rechargeable battery
Up to 55 hours of continuous use
- Class III Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Designed to weigh hospital beds and trolleys
- Stainless steel scale with ramps and shallow incline
- Washdown construction
- Tare and Hold functions
- Full numeric keypad for easy BMI calculation
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Suitable for hospitals and A&E departments
- Optional connectivity available