Marsden M-210 Chair Scale
The Marsden M-210 is a high accuracy, Class III Approved chair scale, designed for easy weighing of patients who cannot stand. With a capacity of 250kg and an accuracy of 50g, it’s perfect for weighing in hospitals as well as care homes.
What is the M-210?
The M-210 is Marsden’s most popular chair scale and comes with a range of accessories are available for printing and recording weight data. Suitable for use in hospitals and care homes.
880mm x 600mm x 1010mm
Internal rechargeable battery
Over 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Full numeric keypad for easy BMI calculation
- Tare to remove unwanted weight
- Hold function to ensure that an accurate weight is obtained
- Auto-power off after 3 minutes
- Hinged footrests and armrests
- Four wheels, two with brakes
- Optional connectivity available
- Suitable for care homes, hospital wards and outpatient departments