Marsden M-800 Bariatric and Geriatric Scale
The Marsden M-800 Bariatric Scale is a high capacity, Class III Approved medical weighing scale with sturdy handrails and a large, flat base. Designed for bariatric and geriatric patients, this scale makes getting a weight reading easy and effortless.
What is the M-800?
This Class III Approved bariatric scale has a full numeric keypad to make entering information quick and easy. It has a number of functions including Tare, Hold and BMI.
700mm x 600mm x 500mm
Rechargeable battery pack
Up to 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- 4 year warranty as standard
- Tare function to remove unwanted weight
- Hold function to ensure an accurate weight is captured
- Full numeric keypad for BMI calculation
- Low profile base to allow patients easy access
- Sturdy handrails weight weight display mounted high
- Auto-power off after 3 minutes
- Suitable for bariatric patients and weight management clinics
- Optional connectivity options available