Marsden M-600 Hoist Weighing Attachment
The Marsden M-600 is a MDD Approved and Class III Approved hoist weighing attachment, ideal for use in care homes and hospitals. Marsden hoist weighing attachments have a 200kg capacity and graduations to 100g.
What is the M-600?
This hoist scale attaches between the spreader bar and the sling, meaning you can also get a weight reading for a child whilst they are using a hoist.
630mm x 275mm x 130mm
Difference Between Lifting Eyes:
Internal rechargeable battery pack
Over 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Only hoist weighing attachment legal for use
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Lightweight and portable. Attaches to coat hanger shaped spreader bars
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Hold and Tare functions
- Optional carry case available