Marsden M-605 Large Hoist Weighing Scale
The Marsden M-605 is a Class III and MDD Approved hoist weighing attachment, designed for larger hoists that have coat hanger shaped spreader bars. It is designed to be lightweight and portable.
What is the M-605?
The scale has a 200kg capacity and graduations are to 100g, and means bedbound patients or patients unable to walk can be weighed with a scale that simply clips to your hoist.
730mm x 175mm x 130mm
Distance Between Lifting Eyes:
Internal rechargeable battery pack
Over 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Wider design for larger spreader bars
- Only hoist weighing attachments legal for use
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Lightweight and portable
- Hold and Tare functions
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Optional carry case available