Digi DI-620 Trade Approved Indicator
- Trade Approved indicator
- Can be paired with a range of bases and bench scales
- Multiple weighing and counting modes
The DI-620 is a Trade Approved indicator by Digi. It has multiple weighing and counting modes, 200 PLUs, which can be updated via the USB port and a full numeric keypad for easier inputting of information. When purchasing an indicator without a base, please note that the device will need to be calibrated and verified before use.
What is the DI-620?
The DI-620 is a sophisticated weighing indicator which boasts a super sized LCD display with backlight for easy weighing even in dark or dimly-lit environments, as well as a built in clock.
280mm x 200mm x 118mm
- Trade Approved Indicator
- Covered by 1 year warranty
- 200 programmable PLU's
- Accumulation function in weighing and counting mode
- Super size LCD display with backlight
- One touch tare and digital tare
- All PLUs can be updated with USB from a PC
- Filling or check weighing methods for application of set point alam function
- Counting, Zero and Tare functions
- Hi/Lo alarm