Jadever JWI-700C Parts Counting Indicator
The Jadever JWI-700C indicator is a sophisticated, non-approved digital indicator that's suitable for a range of scales. It includes features, such as parts counting, sampling and check weighing features.
When purchasing an indicator without a base, please note that the device will need to be calibrated before use.
What is the JWI-700C?
This popular Jadever counting indicator is very easy to use, and provides precise counts for multiple identical items. It also has a hi/lo alarm function to prevent overloading.
270mm x 105mm x 165mm
- Non-approved indicator
- Covered by 1 year warranty
- Makes counting processes easy with three digital displays
- 1/30,000 display resolution
- High impact ABS housing with durable keypad
- 3-in-1 LCD displays with bright LED backlight
- Tare/Preset Tare
- Hi/lo alarm
- Adjustable resolutions and parameters