Marsden T-120 Non-Contact Forehead and Ear Thermometer
The Marsden T-120 is a Medical Devices Directive (MDD) Approved digital infrared thermometer. This non-contact device makes checking a person's temperature easy, either by taking a temperature via the forehead or ear. It offers a clear digital reading, and a memory recall that can remember the previous 20 measurements.
What is the T-120?
An easy to use forehead and ear thermometer. MDD Approval enables both personal use at home and clinical use by healthcare professionals. Simple and easy to use device.
163mm x 39mm x 388mm
2 x AAA batteries
Over 50 hours of continuous use
Weight of Thermometer:
- MDD Approved device
- Covered by 1 year warranty
- Handheld infrared thermometer
- Removeable cap for ear temperature readings
- Digital display for easy reading
- Measures temperature in °C or °F
- Measure distance - 1-3cm
- Auto power-off
- Can also be used to measure temperature of bath water, baby milk, surfaces