Marsden MBF-6000 Body Composition Scale with Printer
The Marsden MBF-6000 is a Class III Approved body composition scale which is widely used in gyms and sport clubs. Marsden's MBF range are closer to DEXA standard than any other body composition scale tested.
What is the MBF-6000?
This scale provides comprehensive body health assessment in a portable scale. Plus, it comes with a printer for a permanent record of all the readings for monitoring key fitness data.
450mm x 340mm x 85mm
Rechargeable battery pack
Up to 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Measures Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), Total Body Water (TBW), Fat Free Mass (FFM), Fat Mass (FM), Body Fat %, Muscle Mass (MM), Protein Mass (PM), Extracellular Water (ECW), Intracellular Water (ICW), Skeletal Muscle (SM), Visceral Fat Area Level (VFA), Metabolic Age (AGEM), Weight and BMI
- Overall health scores provided
- All readings provided via printer
- Suitable for gyms, sports clubs and personal trainers