Marsden M-651 Wheelchair Scale
The Marsden M-651 is a Class III Approved scale for weighing patients in wheelchairs. The ramps of the platform have a gentle incline, making it easier to push a wheelchair onto the scale for weighing.
What is the M-651?
This wheelchair scale has the indicator mounted on a column, to make reading a patient's weight easier. The M-651 has a 300kg capacity.
1150mm x 800mm x 110mm
Internal rechargeable battery
Over 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Large, low profile base for almost any wheelchair
- Indicator mounted on a column for convenience
- Full numeric keypad for easy BMI calculation
- Tare and Hold functions
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Wheels for portability
- Suitable for hospitals, care homes and rehabilitation centres