Marsden M-615 Portable Wheelchair Scale
The Marsden M-615 is a Class III Approved wheelchair scale. This scale features two weigh beams and is designed to be highly portable and easy to transport. It is ideal for use by community nurses and health visitors. Simply open up the beams, lay them flat, connect the indicator and you are ready to weigh your patient.
Suitable for almost any wheelchair. For further information, please contact us.
What is the M-615?
This device consists of two lightweight beams and an indicator to read the weight. Each beam is connected by a series of hinges and has a built in-handle for portability. A carry case with wheels is also available.
1000mm x 395mm x 130mm
1000mm x 878mm x 65mm
Internal rechargeable battery
Weight of Beams:
- Class III Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Lightweight and portable, ideal for the community
- Easy to use - set up in minutes
- Tare/Preset Tare and Hold functions
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Gentle incline ramps
- Optional carry cases