Marsden M-640 Bariatric & Wheelchair Scale
The Marsden M-640 is a convenient and versatile medical wheelchair scale for patients with limited mobility. It is Class III Approved and designed for weighing those who cannot stand, or need support when standing.
What is the M-640?
The M-640 also has an extra large base that can accommodate most wheelchairs, a hinged seat and sturdy handrails. This makes it perfect for weighing bariatric patients.
300kg or 500kg
50g<150kg>100g (300kg) / 100g<300kg>200g (500kg)
800mm x 800mm
Rechargeable battery pack
Up to 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Full numeric keypad for BMI calculation
- Large base to accommodate almost any wheelchair
- Built in ramps with a gradual incline
- In-built chair to support patients
- Tare to deduct unwanted weight
- Hold to ensure that an accurate weight is obtained
- Auto-power off after 3 minutes
- Optional connectivity options available
- Suitable for hospitals, care homes and rehabilitation centres