Marsden M-652 Wheelchair Scale with Handrails
The Marsden M-652 is a Class III Approved digital wheelchair scale with a large, robust platform and sturdy handrails. These provide extra support for patients who wish to stand while being weighed.
What is the M-652?
The size of this wheelchair scale’s platform means it can accommodate almost any wheelchair, and it has a high capacity of 300kg to prevent overloading.
1150mm x 830mm x 1030mm
Internal rechargeable battery
Over 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Large, low profile base for almost any wheelchair scale
- Two handrails for weighing standing patients
- Full numeric keypad for easy BMI calculation
- Tare and Hold functions
- Indicator mounted on handrail
- Wheels for easy portability
- Suitable for hospitals, care homes and rehabilitation centres