Marsden M-653 Wheelchair Scale with Handrail
The Marsden M-653 is a Class III Approved wheelchair scale for weighing patients who are unable to stand. The large weighing platform can accommodate almost any wheelchair, and a handrail provides support for those who wish to stand.
What is the M-653?
This handrail on this scale is hinged so that it can be folded in to make the scale more compact. This is useful for portability and for storing the scale when it is not in use.
1155mm x 815mm x 1030mm
Internal rechargeable battery
Over 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Large, low profile base for almost any wheelchair scale
- Full numeric keypad for easy BMI calculation
- Tare and Hold functions
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Wheels for portability
- Suitable for hospitals, care homes and rehabilitation centres
- Optional connectivity avaialble