Marsden MG-4800 Hand Grip Dynamometer
The Marsden MG-4800 is designed to help rehabilitation of people with disabilities or injuries by enabling them to develop strength of the hand and forearms. It is also used is used in pathology studies of the hand.
What is the MG-4800?
The MG-4800 will assist with a gradual build of the muscles and grip providing the user with the opportunity to regain critical abilities and skills. Sold as standard with various resistant bands.
Occupational Therapists, etc.
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Simple and easy to use
- Three difference resistance springs sold as standard
- Ideal for occupational therapists, rehabilitation doctors and health assessment clinics
- Max mode to measure maximum grip force
- AVG mode can give the average force of the right and left hand
- Can be used by people at home
- Enables users to develop strength of the hand and forearms
- Helps to gradually build muscles and grip