TX Series Class II Laboratory Balance
The is model is a Class II Approved version of the highly precise TX series analytical balance. It is designed to accurately weigh in the sub-milligram range and is one of our more affordable balances.
Please note the wind break is only sold as standard for graduations below 0.001g.
What is the TX balance?
One of the key elements of this scale is a one-piece aluminium mass sensor. This sensor helps the balance resist deterioration and damage from ordinary impacts.
220g to 4200g
0.001g to 0.01g
110mm ø / 167mm x 181mm
- Class II Approved
- Covered by 1 year warranty
- Metal housing
- Bright, clear LCD display
- Counting function
- UniBloc technology for instant, high accuracy weight readings
- Windows Direct for easy data communication
- Wind break sold as standard for graduations below 0.001g