Marsden M-930 Pit Mounted Bed & Trolley Weigher
The Marsden M-930 is a pit mounted bed scale, perfect for weighing bedridden patients or patients on trolleys as they enter a hospital. It’s Class III Approved and has a choice of capacities and graduations.
What is the M-930?
The Marsden M-930 features Hold, Tare and BMI functions. An optional printer is available to have a printed copy of the patient’s weight. It is ideal for accident and emergency departments.
600kg to 1500kg
200g to 500g
1200mm x 1200mm, 1500mm x 1500mm
Other Dimensions Available on Request
Internal rechargeable battery
Up to 55 hours of continuous use
- Class III Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- High capacity scale for mounting in the floor
- Designed to weigh hospital beds and trolleys
- Tare and Hold functions
- Full numeric keypad for easy BMI calculation
- Supplied with a pit frame for easier installation
- Suitable for A&E departments
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Connectivity options avaialble