Marsden M-250 Chair Scale with Stand Assist
The M-250 is a Class III Approved medical chair scale with a lifting seat. This means less effort is required when getting a patient into, and out of, the chair, making it easier and less stressful for both the patient and medical staff.
What is the M-250?
The steady, comfortable motion of the lifting seat is designed to follow the natural movement of someone easing themselves up or down out of the chair scale.
1025mm x 575mm x 990mm
Rechargeable battery pack
Up to 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Powered seat for weighing patients who cannot stand unaided
- Easier weighing processes for all
- Hold function to ensure an accurate weight is obtained
- Tare function to deduct unwanted weight
- Full numeric keypad for easy BMI calculation
- Hinged footrests and armrests
- Four wheels, two with brakes