Marsden M-650 Wheelchair Scale
The Marsden M-650 is a high capacity scale for weighing a patient in a wheelchair. The ramps of the one-piece platform have a gentle incline to make it easier to push wheelchairs onto the scale. The M-650 has a 300kg capacity.
What is the M-650?
The Tare and Preset Tare functions can be used to deduct the wheelchair weight before or after before weighing the patient, so the reading is an accurate weight of only the patient.
1150mm x 800mm x 66mm
Internal rechargeable battery
Over 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Large, low profile base for almost any wheelchair
- BMI calculation
- Tare/Preset tare functions
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Wheels for easy portability
- Suitable for hospitals, care homes and rehabilitation centres
- Optional connectivity available